Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"Breaking Dawn" panel at Comic-Con: Updates, Coverage & Livestreams!

According to Comic-Con 2011
Thursday, July 21. 11:15-12:15 The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 — Summit Entertainment presents a sneak peek at the highly anticipated next chapter of The Twilight Saga. This is a must see for fans interested in the story's final chapters. You'll see exclusive footage from The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 and be treated to a filmmaker and cast Q&A session providing details on the first half of the epic two-part finale. Hall H

 According to MTV
As always, MTV News will be in the midst of all the action. This year, we are proud to announce that we will be presenting "MTV News: Comic-Con Takeover," three live-stream broadcasts on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT.

The first of our three live Comic-Con-themed shows is a veritable feast for all the "Twilight" fans out there. We're kicking off our coverage in a big way Thursday with an entire hour dedicated to "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn." Mark your calendars and set your phone alerts to remind you to tune into MTV.com at 6 p.m. ET/ 3 p.m. PT for a smorgasbord of "Twilight" goodness that includes exclusive interviews with the film's superstar cast and filmmakers, news from the "Breaking Dawn" panel and other tidbits associated with the film's Comic-Con events.

Keep it locked to MTV.com and Splash Page for all the latest, greatest Comic-Con news. If you have any questions or comments for our "Breaking Dawn" talent coming through, send them via Twitter @MTVNews with the hashtag #mtvsdcc.
*The livestream will be worldwide, except UK and Canada.*
 
According to EW 
Join us for Entertainment Weekly's All-Access pass to Comic-Con 2011

LIVE! Streaming Video provided by our partners at NowLive. Get an insider view from our VIP LOUNGE, where we'll talk to the casts of 'Spider-Man,' 'Glee,' 'Breaking Dawn,' 'True Blood,' and many more. Wall-to-wall coverage of the hottest panels, sneak peeks & coolest stuff from the convention floor. Exclusive portraits from our photo booth! You don't want to miss this! Updates all day long at ew.com/comiccon. See you at the Con!

1 comment:

  1. Comic-Con is such an important event for so many fans of the sci-fi world many of which may care less about Twilight sad but true. As for Breaking Dawn, the simple fact that some of the cast will appear means so much to their fans so I hope they are aware of the honor of just being there. My blog that I created has been discussing how individuals behave once they become stars. Because I love to write and I require a resources that allows me the movies and TV options necessary to give me an array of choices. It was a bit shocking that Comcast wasn’t making 100% digital programming available plus had such limitations in their programming and initial free equipment. International channels were quite limited which means my writing would suffer on that level and they were not offering HD free for life. This certainly would not work due to the type of writing I do which is all based off movies and the actors surrounding them. Now I did find that with Dish Network I can get more programming and movie channels for far less money plus a free Sling Adapter which fits me as I travel a lot and need to bring my services with me. I ended up changing jobs and started working for Dish Network, still traveling a lot but understanding better how all this is possible. Now I am clear that whatever makes it easiest to work and enjoy my own hobby is what is necessary which brings happiness to me and my internet family. I have never been anywhere near Comic-Con when it’s going on even in my travels and really hope to make it to one because I would love to dress up and just enjoy the fun and fantasy. Hopefully one of these days I will, I certainly would be one happy Vulcan. http://www.besttvforme.com/

    ReplyDelete