Monday, November 28, 2011

Kristen mentions Rob in her new interview with FEARnet!

 What do Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson bring to the experience of the film that no one else could bring?
I can't imagine what this movie would have been if I didn't have really solid and always-growing relationships with them. People always ask if we are like one big happy family. We are, but it's more like hen you work with people like that, you can give so much and you can do no wrong. They've got you. I don't really know specifically what those men brought to the roles, but we all really got along and I think it shows.

What did you think about the whole to-do that happened when Robert told fans that you used a real priest in the wedding scene so you may in fact be married?
Honestly, that's the first time I heard that! The priest did great, but I think he was nervous. He couldn't even remember the vows. He kept saying our names as well [as our character names]. Now I'd like to find out if he was a real, ordained minister. 

Read the full interview at the source|via

No comments:

Post a Comment